Sunday, January 21, 2007

regina... you're so good to me

so last night, i traveled across the state to see regina spektor at messiah college. it was beautiful. and denison witmer was the opener. and we got back to washington, pa at five in the morning. i'm pretty sleepy, as i had to drive back up to my house after too brief a nap at andrew's to be ready to speak in church at ten. but it was worth it. i might write more later, but if we're honest with ourselves, i think we both know that won't happen. i'm a terrible blogger. but fyi, that's what i did last night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you chose wisely! You inspired me to listen.

katherine said...

good. she's good. what did you think? and also, how are you?

Jonathan said...

I read the post assuming that you were talking about Ruth Regina. The musician is good too, I guess. How many times have you seen Denison now? Still, it sounds like fun.