Monday, May 15, 2006

tulip time

hello all. i'm back from grand rapids, where i had a lovely time with my mother. unfortunately, it rained for all but seventeen minutes of my visit. boo. i made the rounds and got caught up with quite a few people, which was great. i also visited calvin college and took this beautiful picture of the tulips for khadija. i did not attend any other tulip time festivities.
i did, however, go to barnes and noble with trixie and take this picture with johnny depp. who takes their picture with random cut-outs of famous people in bookstores? apparently, my little sister and i do. don't judge me. i love johnny depp and i have no pride.

today i saw some old friends from college who were up here from virginia beach for a few days. it was wonderful to catch up, though too short, as always. but they said they'll be checking my blog, so here's a shout-out to the kastrounises!

well, that's about all we have time for right now, folks. i am finishing up here; this is my last week at the church until august, and i have some things to take care of. so, i'm off. like a dirty shirt. awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where's my shout out?

And "off like a dirty shirt"? Wow. Not even going to touch that.