Wednesday, August 23, 2006

hootie

i got an email today that said i get two free tickets to hootie and the blowfish, no purchase necessary, no further obligations. i'm not even sure if i want to go. i haven't listened to hootie and the blowfish since eighth grade. but i've got tickets! if you want them, make me an offer.
today is a big day! i get to go hang out with lizz, one of my beach project students, this afternoon in the city. she just got back from ooooooooooklahoma. then i'm having dinner with becky, fellow beach project staff, and then i'm picking up my montannie annie at the greyhound station! she's staying with me til friday before she heads up to nyu for law school. smarty pants.
right now though, i'm still at work. adios.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not much into Hootie either, but I have a chance to see Eric Clapton in a few weeks. No comparision. Something one us quitar players just shouldn't miss! Have a great day.
Love Dad

JOHANNA said...

matt and i got free tickets to disney on ice.

point being: it could be worse

katherine said...

i wish i was going to see eric clapton instead. had to rub it in, didn't you? :)