Thursday, August 31, 2006

nightmares

i think i'm a little stressed out about the after-school program i'm starting at church in a few weeks. there is still a lot to do, and the time is flying by. last night i had a horrible dream that it was the first day, and i wasn't ready. i was trying to change my clothes in the bathroom in order to look more professional (feeling inappropriately dressed i think is typically a sign that you're feeling unprepared), but it was taking too long. all the parents and kids were there, and i wasn't ready. my pastor had to start the program for me, and i had to sneak in late. then i was trying to introduce myself and tell everyone where to go so we could get started, but no one was listening to me. it was chaotic and horrifying. i realized that i didn't have enough volunteers and we didn't have anything copied and there were no games planned, and i freaked out. it was awful. then i woke up. so if you think of it, please pray for me. i need some help.
that's about all i have time for right now, because if i don't get back to work, my wildest and most terrible dreams will come true. eek.

No comments: