Friday, October 07, 2005

at least it's yellow.

hello, hello. i'm back in the greater pittsburgh area, after a very successful recruiting trip to chalvin chollege and gvsu. unfortunately, i was mute for the entire time. i am in fact NOT feeling better, though sam, i do appreciate the link to the flu vaccines. i do not have a fever, and at least the filth coming out my lungs is yellow, not green (TMI, TMI). but, i'm still coughing as if it's my job, and i lost my voice on monday. i'm still attempting to squeak out meaningful communication, and my "voice" has been described in a number of unflattering ways, ranging from darth vader to a barking seal. (thanks a lot, danny and nate.) but, we're going to power through.
i'm back at work for today, and tomorrow is my day off. my plans include addressing envelopes for my newsletter and watching the majority of the second season of the o.c. any takers? huh? misery does love company. that's it for now. peace out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kat,

If you want to bring those DVDs out to BF, I'll totally keep you company...I'm free until the game in the evening.

bexala said...

I love it that you've discovered my guilty pleasure...I remember when you wouldn't even think of watching the OC. It's good to be on the dark side, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Darth Vader?? Hah! Nice, Danny.

Added to Repertoire: Check.