Sunday, April 02, 2006

something more interesting than "weekend update"

things i did not do this weekend:
1. attend a wedding in ohio
2. bring khadija the silver earrings i said she could borrow to be in said wedding
3. homework
4. sleep an adequate amount
5. my taxes

things i did do this weekend:
1. play with jon
2. see ben folds play for free at the bigelow bash
3. take my middle schoolers to a "funfest," which was aptly named
4. watch the basketball semi-finals
5. learn how to play settlers of catan
6. cut off all jon's hair
7. eat squash soup and sushi at whole foods

appendix of pictures:
a. jonathan with a pile of his own hair
b. ben folds standing on top of his piano, directing the audience in song
c. me and three of my middle schoolers at the funfest
d. a billboard for giant eagle in the parking lot of whole foods

4 comments:

bexala said...

oooooo....the best game ever.

leesh said...

sounds to me like you didn't do too bad.

Anonymous said...

You haven't done your taxes either?! Wow... that's kind of comforting. Perhaps we could both skip country and head to Mexico when April 15 arrives...

That, or just do the stupid taxes.

MattyA said...

Nice try, Nate, but the nice little note I got from the American Embassy here said I still have to do my taxes or they'll extradite me for tax evasion. Seems like a misallocation of resources, if you ask me, but I'll be sure to send them the approximately $20 of my Hungarian salary I owe them. Or maybe I could get a free flight home out of this...