Thursday, November 10, 2005

bombings in jordan

some of you know robin king, one of my best friends, is in jordan right now. a number of you have asked how he is doing, especially after the bombings in amman this week. (he's okay, by the way. thank God.) so, i thought i would link you to his site so you can see for yourself. he has written a very thoughtful and insightful response to the terrorism in jordan that i think you should read. click here.
also, my dear friend annie is working at a school in bethlehem in palestine. if you'd like to read more about her experience, click here.

3 comments:

Nathan and Betsy said...

Kat, my dear, I was thinking of you this morning, and hoping that you're well. I just wanted to say hi...

Anonymous said...

boooooooooring

bexala said...

zzzzzzzzzz.....

hehehehe.

i'm only doing this because you did it on my blog a while back.