Monday, November 21, 2005

happy thanksgiving from the burger king

i have nothing of value to post today. the steelers lost yesterday in overtime, promiseland was cancelled, as was pamoja (my senior high youth group), all my rmu students are gone this week, so there's no gospel choir or bible study. so, my normal schedule is off. i'm in the office working on my support-tracking system and my next newsletter. that is the relevance of the picture, by the way. it's one of my students at our halloween party. he's the king of burgers. fantastic.
i'll be in the office all afternoon. so, if you want to play email tag, today's a good day. i'm excited for a slower week... i'm leaving on wednesday morning, and will hopefully arrive in g-rap by early afternoon. don't expect much posting now until next week. the burger king will just have to tide you over.
happy thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That king freaks me out. I much prefer the Jimmy King variety.