Wednesday, November 02, 2005

boo deskjet632C

my printer and i are in a fight. it is deranged. for ten minutes, it has been pulling the same four sheets of paper through without printing anything on any of them. shutting it off has proved ineffective. i think it hates me.
in other news, i received the job description for the ocean city beach project today. in-credible. i really couldn't be more excited.
also, i went thrift store shopping with one of my students today and bought a huge bag of brand new yarn for five dollars. there's no end to the amount of scarves i will be able to create. i heart st. vincent depaul.
i have to leave now and go home to prepare for the arrival of one anya e. lĂȘ, who will be gracing me with her presence in T minus 45 hours. the ballyhoo will commence on friday at 1:50 p.m. yay for me and shmiz!


p.s. worry not: i have conquered my printer. take that, deskjet632C. i am the winner.

5 comments:

bexala said...

I had a similar experience the other day with my deskjet 1300. However, I remain victorious as well.

Anonymous said...

One rung below mice.

katherine said...

look, danny. you post something on your website, and then i'll upgrade the content on mine.

bexala said...

What are you talking about, Katherine....that chicken is hot!

Anonymous said...

HAH! Danny -- hillarious!! Your comments are all that keep me coming back.

Oh - and good news about New Jersey, Kathsma.