Monday, January 23, 2006

can't....write....papers.....

this is the first week of my grad school classes for this semester. this is also the first semester that i've tried to take two classes while working 50 hours a week. this is proving more difficult than i wanted it to be. i think for now my main problem is my inability to jump back into the homework sphere. i have to read books and write responses?!?! i read a lot, but at the moment, real sex by lauren winner is much more enticing than the soul of the american university: from protestant establishment to established nonbelief. i also decided to re-read the first harry potter book this weekend, rather than do my homework. plus the steelers were on yesterday (fyi, WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!), and thus i didn't get it done. and now, rather than reading, i'm blogging. nice work, kath.
anyhow, this is just an announcement that there may be less blogging going on for me this semester. luckily, the quality of my posts has been declining steadily according to the polls, so perhaps my readership has dropped off and i'll be disappointing only a very few people. if you are one of the faithful (or let's face it, one of the bored) who continues to frequent my blog, my apologies.
now, back to my study and analysis of the history of higher education. good day to you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, you saw my polls!?!

katherine said...

we're in a huge fight.

Anonymous said...

come now you two. Let's be nice! By the way, I am still watching...... even if no one else does.

katherine said...

ha ha danny. you got in trouble!
thanks daddy. i can't promise greatness, but i will try to keep it current at least. :)