Tuesday, January 24, 2006

my computer is possessed

my computer is doing that thing again where it opens up the cd drive of its own volition. it also freezes up momentarily when it does it, and makes the music from my windows media player buzz. it appears to think that i'm trying to play a cd, which i'm not. IT'S A PLAYLIST!! i've removed the *blank* cd that was in the drive, and now my computer is "autoplaying" it. meanwhile, sufjan stevens sounds like this: "i was the beeeeeeeeeeeeeest man, innnnnnnnnnn a size too smaaaaaaaaall..." periodically, it does this. perhaps there is a virus. jacksma, i need you! jonathan always fixes my computer for me when he comes here. unfortunately, since he moved back to michigan, that has been less frequent. (p.s. jonathan, i miss you, in a non-computer repairman sort of way. let's talk soon.)
well, this is a very lame post. hopefully i'll come up with some better content soon. keep your fingers crossed.

p.s. yesterday was oof miller's birthday. i did call her yesterday, but if you didn't, you should. happy day of birth, roooooth!

No comments: