Monday, February 06, 2006

I TOLD YOU SO!

hello hello hello. it is a beautiful day in pittsburgh. just in case you missed The Game last night, this picture should sum it up for you:

i watched the game at some friends' house in the city, and when it was over, let me tell you, there was jubilation in the streets. i've never seen so many people rejoicing in my life. i had to drop off my friends at their houses, and then make the trek through oakland, through the campuses of both cmu and pitt. there were people everywhere! there were terrible towels hanging out the window of every car, and people shouting on the sidewalks, and horns honking like in an LA traffic jam. the cross streets were closed, and there were people smiling and yelling like nobody's business. it was a good time, let me tell you. the whole city was united. i wish you all could have been here. it was uhhmazing.
i forgot to bring in my camera to load the pictures from last night onto my computer, so you'll have to wait a bit. but here's one of bill that makes me happy. enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A) Who are those men and what are they running from?
B) Why are they dressed up like astronauts?
C) What's growing on that happy fellow's upper lip?


Thank you. I expect answers on my desk by oh-five hundred.